Monday, July 20, 2009

We're back!

Hello everyone!

It's been a busy but fun weekend for us! I'll recap our trip to Alabama and also some of this weekend at home in later posts... but wanted to catch up today's food and also do Make Up Monday!

This is just a quick recap of today's food!

This morning I had to bolt out the door... but made some of my Oat Bran pancakes to take with me... the normal mix...
1/2 cup oat bran
1 tbsp Jay Robb Protein Powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp maple syrup
1/2 smooshed banana
1/2 cup liquid egg whites
Served with 1 1/2 tbsp almond butter and other half banana

For lunch... I had two slices of Pepperidge Farm's Dark Wheat Bread (SO yummy!) with some boar's head turkey, trader joe's hummus and some swiss cheese. I also had some of my favorite soup - Pacific Food's Butternut Squash soup and also some cherries I picked up at Whole Foods on sale yesterday! I was so full after the sandwich and soup... I had the cherries a couple of hours later.
On the way home, my tummy was telling me it was time for another snack... I grabbed this outta my purse...

Brittney and I headed to the mall for a bit to find Brittney a new purse... I love shopping with my baby sister :) We always have so much fun!

Then we headed home... where JR had dinner ready to go... 96% lean burger on Whole Foods wheat bun, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, half a slice of bacon... some corn and a few fries (mix of sweet potato fries and whole foods brand crinkle fries)... and a Sam Adams on the side...
I had a VERY indulgent weekend food/drink wise... I've had two desserts every single day... along with drinks :( So it seems like my body caught on quickly!! I had a VitaBrownie with almond butter and some Reddi Whip... topped with a cherry :) SO YUM!

Again, sorry this is so short... but I have to hurry off to do the Make Up Monday post... then off to play some card games with my sister and JR. This is my sisters last night here :( She goes home tomorrow! So sad :(

How was your Monday?

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear you are back safe and sound!
    Loving the oatbran pancakes!

    ReplyDelete